Friday, December 12, 2008

New Pet

So the economy is at a all time low or something, so Joe and I decided to "not participate" in the recession and go buy a new vacuum. Because our current one smells like a small explosion every time we use it. So we went to Target (of course) and bought THIS!!!:



I Love! my new little vacuum friend! We sat and watched him for a good 14 minutes. He does a great job, even when he gets stuck on the carpet. At first it was like having a cute little pet but even better because he doesn't pee in the house or have to be fed. Then I realized that he doesn't fetch or come when I call or have a heartbeat, so I decided not to name him. Even though he is still a him.

5 comments:

The McLaws Family said...

Love it! I need one of those too! Our vacuum smells too! Whats up with that!? Everytime I turn it on it smells like mildew.. and I even clean the filter a lot... Don't know whats going on.. Congrats on your new pet! It's always nice to treat yourself with something fun! and productive!

F Montierth said...

So how does that equate with children? ;0)

Dal said...

ha ha. I bet that you still named it. montgomery or something. or vic the vacuum. fess up. its what you do and who you are. that's awesome and now its on my christmas wish list from you. stick it to the man and get me one too!

Unknown said...

I love it! How funny that you watched it for so long!

Paul D. Eden said...

I am SO jealous! :-)

Those are awesome.