Sunday, March 16, 2008

Going to Boston!!!



We have been talking about taking a trip to Boston ever since we got married. Joe served a mission for our church there and LOVED it. And of course seeing pictures and hearing about all the cool history and culture out there for four years has made me fairly eager to go too.

Well, the planets have aligned and we will be making the trip this May. Yea! We are very excited.

This is Harvard. Reminds me a bit of UVSC campus.

This is the Bunker Hill Memorial Bridge. I don't know exactly where Bunker Hill is, but I am going to find out.

4 comments:

Janice said...

Yahoo! How exciting for you two, I'm glad to find your blog. Scottsdale must be a little more snazzy than Payson huh? :-)

Courtney said...

Ashleigh!! I just found this on Janice's blog.. its so great to know you have a blog to see whats going on in your life!! How fun! Yay!

connie said...

wait one minute!! You have a blog? yay!! I can keep up with you now! love you both

Dal said...

HEY! You never told me that you were going to Boston! Traitors!