Thursday, March 13, 2008

'Zona

So we have now maintained residence in Arizona for two and a half years. It is surprising to think that we have lived here longer than we did in Utah.

Ashleigh likes it here and I already did; we love Scottsdale, which is where we now live. The location is great as it is close to work and school. It is the rich part of the valley and carries quite a connotation with it. Everyone gave us a hard time when we told them where we were moving. It makes us feel like we're better than others. We like that.......a lot.

All kidding aside, we do like the 'Dale and love our current digs. Very spacious and quiet for the most part. Our friends Mindy and Darin came down from Salt Lake and said we lived in a resort. We like that, too........a lot.

I'm currently a finance student at ASU (go Devils) and Ashleigh is throwin' down as a pilates instructor. She likes it a lot as it pays well and makes her feel better than her clients. She likes that.......mucho. (Didn't see that one coming?)

I'm not sure why I am writing such dumb stuff but I have found I will go to great lengths to amuse myself.

No comments: