Wednesday, May 7, 2008

My Latest Project

So, it has been a little while since I have blogged, and even then I use the term loosly because I am much better at putting up video than actually writing (I'm working on that).

Well, here are the latest videos I've cut together (with the help of a nifty little site called Jumpcut). This started as a little side project with some coworkers to create a desk calendar for the office and exploded into many fun, and funny, lunch breaks. I can't tell if it is funny for non-AMC people, but I thought I'd through it out anyway. It takes about 10 minutes to watch all 3 videos. Enjoy.

We had an "Official Calendar Release" day at the office. Here is a bit of the calendar and the set up for that day.



Where's Jacklyn: The Making Of A Calendar



The Blooper Reel

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Ashleigh, you're hilarious! You're always doing some fun, crazy project! I'm so glad you have started blogging. I miss you - wish we could see each other more often! (or ever...that would be nice too!:)

Unknown said...

You are cute Ashleigh!