Friday, May 16, 2008

Shameless Plug


Ok Women, Sarah Eden, my sister-in-law, writes books and they are fabulous. They are period romances and always G-rated (thank goodness!). I have found them to be quick reads and highly enjoyable. I particularly like them because the characters are believable and much of the plot involves the characters getting out of their own way so they can get to the good things waiting for them. Maybe I like them because I can relate to them so well...

So if y'all are looking for a fun new reading adventure, I would highly suggest ordering one of Sarah's books. But be warned, I have found them rather addicting! Here is a link to her website: http://www.sarahmeden.com/

3 comments:

Sarah said...

that's awesome! I will totally have to check that out. i'm always looking for a new great read.

Unknown said...

I've been looking for a good read too. Whats a good one to start with?

Sarah M Eden said...

Jackie,
You could start with any one at all, but "Ramshackle Knight" introduces a whole series, so it would be a great place to begin.
(How do I know? I wrote them.)