Sunday, August 10, 2008

Adventures in Arizona

Hahaha.

We have some frineds who took us out to the desert to go shooting. This is something I haven't done except for the once or twice on my Grandpa Johnson's farm... when I was 7. It was a lot of fun, even though I barely hit anything. Joe, on the otherhand was hitting 75% of the stuff he aimed for and he has never shot before either. But he is usually good at anything he tries.

Here is a 2.5 min video highlighting my more... entertaining moments. I was trying to channel Angelina Jolie. What do you think?

7 comments:

Sarah said...

fun! that made me think of grandpa's farm too, except for the cactus :) and you totally reminded me of angelina!

Unknown said...

Wow, that is an adventure! You look good!

Dal said...

ha ha ha! you are so cute in a very skinney white girl that wouldn't scare me if you pointed that thing at me kind of way!!!! You are awesome!

Dal said...

ha ha ha! you are so cute in a very skinney white girl that wouldn't scare me if you pointed that thing at me kind of way!!!! You are awesome!

Dal said...

I was hoping to hear you say bad words....

-Dal

F Montierth said...

So, I had to laugh with the thoughts of all the angry women I've known and what the power of a gun in their hands could do! WE are women, hear us roar! Hey, if you and Joe get bored, you need to come out here to Houston and play!

Unknown said...

Girl, you looked hot in your sunglasses while you were handling some smokin guns! (It's a good thing, too, because the intimidation factor was nada) :)
Adrienne