Saturday, September 6, 2008

*&#@! :(


My PDA has been my great friend these past 8 months, keeping me on track, on time and happy.
It's been my constant companion. Here we are at Harvard.
Everyone is impressed with it's sleek design and convienient functionality.

It is a good dancer, which is why I took it to my friend's wedding.



All in all it has been a great assistant. To my utmost sorrow, this week I discoverd a manufactures defect in my Palm. Don't worry! It is alright, it just needs some repairs, which means I will be without my trusty sidekick for 2 weeks!!


How will I continue while my Palm is away you ask.



Um, ya.

It's going to be a long 2 weeks.

3 comments:

F Montierth said...

I'm telling you, it's a co-dependant relationship!!! End it now, while he have a chance .... ;0) (Echos of Jason..)

Unknown said...

You crack me up!

Janice said...

My condolences, however you spell that