Thursday, September 11, 2008

Picture Tag

Hi.
Janice tagged me a while ago (sorry Janice :) I love the idea though, so here you go


1. My sink
2. My fridge, in all its glory.
3. My bathroom. Notice a color theme?

4. Self portrait
5. My favorite room (After doing this I realized I really like our office better. Maybe it will get its own blog.)
5. Our closet. Biggest closet we've ever had.

6. My favorite shoes. Bought them while visiting Chels and Dal. First heels I've had in years.
I tag Chels, Samantha and Flo. It's ok if it takes you a few weeks :)



6 comments:

Janice said...

thanks for playing along :-) Fun since I've never been to your place

Dal said...

I am glad to see that you actually have food in the fridge this time!

Whitehead Family Fun said...

Hey have you looked at my blog lately. I already did the photo tag (and it is from recently). I like your bathroom it looks so roomy.

Unknown said...

You are pretty

Courtney said...

You have been tagged! Look at my blog for instructions

Joe and Ash said...

Ha ha, thanks Jacks. I always liked you. :)