Saturday, July 19, 2008

I was tagged...

Four jobs I have had...
1. Dance Teacher
2. House Cleaner
3. Modern Dancer
4. Pilates Instructor

Four movies I have watched more than once...
1. Hope Floats
2. A Walk To Remember
3. Farris Buler's Day Off
4. Celine Dion's A New Day

Four places I have lived...
1. Orem, UT
2. Provo, UT
3. Orem, UT
4. Scottsdale, AZ

Four TV shows I watch...
1. So You Think You Can Dance
2. The Office
3. The Bacholer
4. Wipe Out (Best show ever!)

Four people who e-mail me regularly...
1. Palm Newsletter
2. Escape the Cubicle Nation.com
3. Chelsea
4. uh... (man, my e-mail life is dead)

Four of my favorite foods...
1. Chicken Coconut Curry (yum yum yum!)
2. Tapioca
3. Lasagna
4. Hummus

Four things I am looking forward to in the coming year...
1. Spending time with Joe! (I love my Hubby:)
2. Having a non sitting job (see below)
3. Writing my book (more about this later...)
4. Seeing what crazy thing life will throw at us this year

2 comments:

Dal said...

Whoa coming to Montana didn't crack your top four things to look forward to? Ouch!

Sarah M Eden said...

Ashleigh is actually posting on her blog! Wonder of wonders. I guess there are still miracles these days.
Just kidding...
Love you, Ash!!
(ha, ha)