Thursday, July 3, 2008

Ugh




So it is 12:10 and I am wide awake.

This is not normal for me. I think it has something to do with the concoction of food I have in my stomach. My wisdom teeth were yanked from my face on Monday, and I haven't been up to chewing much since. So, if the food is mushy, it is fair game. For instance, this morning I downed a container of cottage cheese, a serving of that green super food stuff and a smooshy cereal bar. Yum. For lunch I had a lot of soda (that stuff goes down good!) and 6 mini bites of a Chipotle chicken burrito bowl with extra guacamole (I love Chipotle, and they love me, because I am half the reason they do so well down here). More soda at a work party. Dinner included fries, chicken nuggets, chili and a chocolate shake. And orange juice. All nice individually, but put it all together and what do you get? Ashleigh awake at 12:16.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

So sorry, although, if it leads you to blog more, it can't be all bad.

Janice said...

I hope you're feeling better but, I was happy that you actually posted something!

Dal said...

Try a Macho Combo Burrito

Sarah M Eden said...

Wow. That is exactly what I ate today, too! Crazy!!!

F Montierth said...

So you lived through the dental extraction!!! Was it as bad as you thought it would be? ;0) I can sympathize with the whole food thing, I was on a soft food/ liquid diet for over a week!